Nexus S now a free phone :O

drewsonian

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it is now available through Amazon. Have people had good experiences with them in the past?

Amazon.com: Samsung Nexus S 4G Android Phone (Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks.

SERIOUSLY? That makes me mad - I just bought one from my Sprint store from $200 and I have an Amazon prime account, too... (not that it matters since it has two day shipping anyways and it's 8-9 days backordered). I almost bought from Wirefly at $150, but decided that I didn't want them to "inadvertently" mess up my Sprint account, which has a nice corporate discount on it that I worry about disappearing if a non-Sprint place does the "upgrade". Oh well, probably just as well I bought it at Sprint, but $100 difference hurts!

chhay

May 21, 2011
Visit site
me too, i just got my nexus s 4g a couple days ago. darn, this sucks!!! should've waited :( im gonna call customer retention department to see if they pricematch this.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Studentrate has a nice deal going on as well, but it's only for people who're students :p

And Amazon is very trustworthy. Never had a problem with them, plus I get Prime for FREEEE

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
If not Price Match, will Sprint telesales match price on new contracts or added lines? I want to add a line to my family plan and get the phone, but would prefer to pay $100 vs. $200, plus get it ASAP.

chhay

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ordered from amazon wireless and pay the 99$? I wonder if the transaction is smooth and the contract is the same as sprint with 30-day return policy. I would like to hear the feedback on this, so I can decide if I should order one from amazon wireless or not.

Thanks!

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I am returning mine to best buy and ordering from amazon. I'm having some issues with it anyway so was going to exchange it but will just do this now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power