Nexus S on Pageplus?

jakew_58

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard of the Nexus S being activated on Pageplus wireless? I currently have a Samsung Windows phone operating with talk-text-data on Pageplus and would like to convert to a Nexus S. It that possible?

Ho12nyGuy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Not too sure what page plus wireless is but from what I have seen it depends on what kind of network page-plus is. Is it a CDMA based network. Over here they have Metro PCS and some of the shops say that they can take any sprint phone and reprogram them to work on their network.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard of the Nexus S being activated on Pageplus wireless? I currently have a Samsung Windows phone operating with talk-text-data on Pageplus and would like to convert to a Nexus S. It that possible?

Why don't ask the people at Pageplus Wireless?

jakew_58

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Pageplus is...

Pageplus is a no contract wireless provider that uses Verizon's network. I asked them directly if they could activate the Nexus S and they gave me this long non-answer that avoided the question. My friend has a Fascinate activated with them but it is a Verizon phone. They would not even tell her that they could activate it, but they did. I think they don't want to be seen as taking customers from the big boys (Verizon, Sprint) and risk being booted off their network.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac