Who will be returning their Nexus?

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
So with the 30 day period of return soon approaching who will be keeping their Nexus and who will be returning? I am still on the fence, as I have read that it is software and fixable I have also read that is is hardware and not fixable. Just wishing that one of the parties would come out and say what it is because I really like this device.

ksf

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I am returning nexus S phone with my 30 days. Does not have any sprint features like, live tv, sprint alerts, nascar, nfl sprint info,no led light, and so on the bottom line I dont like anything about phone. I am waiting for evo 3D or, Samsung galaxy S2 (within). If any one feel somewhat the same way I do let us know.

m3grady2

May 8, 2011
Visit site
That's why its a nexus it's pure Google no sprint ware. I'm keeping my nexus but the galaxy s2 does look tempting.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I bought mine straight out and I won't be returning it. My signal issues aren't bad, just slower speeds. If I had the issues with wifi connections and some that others are having I would return it. But I'm confident an OTA wil be issued to correct the current issues.

I believe most that are returning it are only doing so to get the EVO 3D, so because of the issues they are having but because the Nexus is no longer the biggest badest phone for Sprint.

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please translate what is going on with respect to Nexus S 4g development on XDA. I tried reading the forums but I just dont understand it. What are they improving on?

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got my new Airave and it is up and running and It seems to be making the phone behave better. I don't have many problems with signal while I'm out it was just at home. I will be keeping mine as well.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please translate what is going on with respect to Nexus S 4g development on XDA. I tried reading the forums but I just dont understand it. What are they improving on?

Wish I knew. I'm not a rooter, so unless it is some official update I don't want to hear about it.

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Close your ears. Seriously there is no official update yet. There is no fix. Many people don't have any issues - I'm one of them.

ftrengineer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm returning mine. The ignorance concerning the issue throughout Sprint has been less than acceptable. I'll go back to a mid-tier smartphone and wait until something that has good phone capabilities in addition to great software comes out. I really like this phone, but it's too much money to spend for something that doesn't work the way it should with respect to core functionality out of the box.

Reactions: kerred

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think that it would be a mistake to return the Nexus 4G for the EVO 3D. I think the new EVO is going to be awesome, but nothing beats pure Google, fastest and most recent updates, super AMOLED screen, and NFC. I will keep this phone until the next Nexus is released on Sprint.

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I got a new device and don't seem to be having signal issues. From what I've read all parties associated are aware of the issue and at least Google and Sprint have commented on it and said a fix is on the way.

I'm going to keep the phone and hopefully the fix comes out in the next 30 days

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I sold my EVO 4g and returned my 2 EVo 3D reservations after goig pure google i cant go back. It is a big difference. I really dont see the point of dual core on the phone sine android doesnt take advantage of it yet until Ice Cream San. comes out. By that time the Nexus 3 will come along. Also piece of mind that everything will work on my Nexus S. The Phone is beautiful!!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Nexus S today, and I'm loving it. I won't be returning it for the simple fact that there are no other phones in Sprint's lineup that I want.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I sold my EVO 4g and returned my 2 EVo 3D reservations after goig pure google i cant go back. It is a big difference. I really dont see the point of dual core on the phone sine android doesnt take advantage of it yet until Ice Cream San. comes out. By that time the Nexus 3 will come along. Also piece of mind that everything will work on my Nexus S. The Phone is beautiful!!

The phone is beautiful. And pure Google is hard to turn away from.

kerred

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I will be returning mine tomorrow. The radio issues are too much for me. It is back to a Pre minus till something else comes along. :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc