My Amazon mp3 Cloud Player has stopped working (when playing local or cloud media) - just crashes. I tried to uninstall, and reinstall, but nothing works. It bugs me because I payed for the on-line storage (before I got the Google Music Beta invite). I was wondering if this was just a Nexus S 4G problem.
    06-10-2011 08:21 PM
    Try clearing app data
    06-10-2011 11:09 PM
    mine has been working awesome. I have the trifecta of having Pandora, Amazon mp3 cloud, and some on my local device. So much variety. Its awesome.

I remember an update came out right after I downloaded it when I first got my NS4G. I wonder... mine works perfect...

Good luck I love the cloud.
    06-10-2011 11:30 PM
    Try clearing app data
    Yes, I tried that - no help. I get the message: The application has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force Close. The Google Music Cloud Service works perfectly.
    06-11-2011 12:45 PM
    I am having this same issue, and it's only with this specific app. I'm on a DINC2 and the 3rd time it locked up, my phone was so unresponsive to anything and everything that i actually had to pull the battery out and put it back in. I swore I had my Storm2 all over again at that point. Every other time it requires at least a phone restart.

It's a shame because I really like the app outside of the 4 force closes I've had with it. It really sends the rest of my phone bonkers too because I become unsynced with facebook, twitter, skype and one time my entire Google.com account.
    08-22-2011 02:43 PM