So I traded in my shift for 136$ to Best Buy and got the Nexus for 150$ for my upgrade. So far I'm loving it! Not experiencing any issues with signal, matter of fact it seems better then with my ****.Phone is blazing fast and already rooted with decks rom and netarchy bfs kernel quadrant scoring in 2500's.

Phone is AMAZING right now!
    06-15-2011 01:53 AM
    Welcome to the club I decided on mikeyinid's v6.1 ROM with netarchy and agree that the phone is brilliant.
    06-15-2011 02:55 AM
    So I traded in my shift for 136$ to Best Buy and got the Nexus for 150$ for my upgrade. So far I'm loving it! Not experiencing any issues with signal, matter of fact it seems better then with my ****.Phone is blazing fast and already rooted with decks rom and netarchy bfs kernel quadrant scoring in 2500's.

Phone is AMAZING right now!
    Good to hear. HW revision # ?????
    06-15-2011 04:46 PM
    Ive been close to dabbling with some kernels and droid flavors. I personally have just a minor issue with signal. Does any of those flavors actually improve signal performance?

And welcome. I love this form factor. The phone is awesome. I'll be real, my phone battery gets killed because I constantly use the phone for everything now. I dont get frustrated like I did with my Palm Pre.

Great phone! I got the 99$ amazon upgrade (no tax too for Cali) and I can say it was a GREAT purchase. Between Pandora, Amazon MP3 Cloud, and some music I loaded on the phone. I listen to it all the time. Gym, Work (boring projects), and with my AUX port on the killer sound system in the whip. #HereWeSlump
    06-15-2011 04:57 PM
    Agreed. I abs love vanilla, can probably never go back to sense along with this Super AMOLED screen I love the popping contrast that some dont. One thing i noticed though was that when i unlock my screen sometimes after recieving a text it blinks for like a seocnd in a green overlay of my wallpaper kinda, no clue what it is.
    06-16-2011 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD