Ok, I want this phone - Anyone else in DALLAS have it?

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My only reservation are the concerns with the signal. It seems to be a geographic thing - people that have returned the phone are having the same problems with the replacement. I see raving reviews from some and terrible reviews from others... so I am going to assume that it has to do with the towers in the area.

Does anyone on here own one in Dallas? Have you experienced any problems? Thanks in advance for your help...

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My only reservation are the concerns with the signal. It seems to be a geographic thing - people that have returned the phone are having the same problems with the replacement. I see raving reviews from some and terrible reviews from others... so I am going to assume that it has to do with the towers in the area.

Does anyone on here own one in Dallas? Have you experienced any problems? Thanks in advance for your help...
I live in Dallas, and i have one. Works well, but I am currently looking for another device that has better integration with Outlook so I am selling mine.

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I live in Dallas, and i have one. Works well, but I am currently looking for another device that has better integration with Outlook so I am selling mine.

Send me an email to stebo1@gmail.com. Maybe we can work something out... I am do for an upgrade so would be willing to pay the subsidized price.

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

My dad has one in DFW. He loves it more than he ever did his Droid X on Verizon.

Sent from somewhere using something...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1