Webtop Release Date

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Do we have a release date for the webtop accessory for the Photon 4G?

It looks like something I could make some use of !

I peeked around but haven't found much about it yet....

zeropcs

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a rep at my local sprint store that is able to order it and direct ship it to you if you are interested in getting it immediately... He ordered mine on Wednesday and it arrived today...

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a rep at my local sprint store that is able to order it and direct ship it to you if you are interested in getting it immediately... He ordered mine on Wednesday and it arrived today...

As in HD Dock ? Or a Laptop dock ?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
What he is asking is the one that lookss like a laptop and u attach your phone to it. My question is it unvirsaul can I buy the att or vzw one

zeropcs

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
What he is asking is the one that lookss like a laptop and u attach your phone to it. My question is it unvirsaul can I buy the att or vzw one

There isnt a laptop accessory for the Photon... And from what I understand (but have not tested myself) the existing laptop accessory for the atrix will not work as the atrix is a smaller design with the charging/hdmi ports swapped....

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up and installed the webtop dock. WOOHOO! Wow! Coolest gadget I've seen yet.

Can't wait to fully test it tonight. So far it's amazing. Between the photon, this and the car-dock Motorola has just made HTC look like a bunch of 2nd rate hardware hacks.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was talking about the webtop dock. That's what advertisment called it until now it's just "HD DOCK".

Motorola has a combo for the atrix : Dock, Mouse and keyboard for around $150.

They need that for the Photon.

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yup, that's what I picked up. I used it with my Logitech solar keyboard and mouse with one unifying receiver USB. Worked beautifully. Can't wait for the laptop dock.

Now as soon as I get Citrix properly setup at my office I'll be set.