Who is selling the Photon???

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just called Best Buy, Radioshack, and a few Sprint stores and no one has a clue when or if they are getting the Photon in stock. I guess it's true that this phone is not being pushed by Sprint considering Best Buy and Radioshack told me they don't expect this phone in their stores by the 31st. I see Wirefly and Amazon have it up for preorder already but I am wanting to use a Airave upgrade on my account to get the Photon. Amazon and Wirefly would most likely not have a clue how to use the Airave upgrade as I have only tried it once before at Best Buy successfully...

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local Sprint store. They say they will have it 'by the end of the month, that's 2 days', and that they expect to get a display and a lot of units for sale.

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local Sprint store. They say they will have it 'by the end of the month, that's 2 days', and that they expect to get a display and a lot of units for sale.

I'd rather not buy from the Sprint store because of their ridiculous $35 restocking fee just in case I don't like the Photon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12