Photon Ordered via sprint.com

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
People on the Sprint premier forums are reporting deliveries without tracking numbers as well. The situation is starting to look better for a delivery today.

I almost passed out reading this....LOL I hope this is the case for me but as my luck woud have it, I probably won't get it until next week.

mgiven

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
If I order now do they have Saturday deliver? Doing so online would save the $18 activation fee. If I wait until Sunday and pick it up in the store I pay the $18 right? OR are the stores honoring the $179 price from RadioShack?

Thanks

donniegood

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
If I order now do they have Saturday deliver? Doing so online would save the $18 activation fee. If I wait until Sunday and pick it up in the store I pay the $18 right? OR are the stores honoring the $179 price from RadioShack?

Thanks

I swear I answered this already, no sat delivery for online orders, stores will charge the fee, no corp wont price match

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Thanks

I swear I answered this already, no sat delivery for online orders, stores will charge the fee, no corp wont price match

donniegood is spot on with his answer. I found this on the Premier forums:

Hi MGIVEN01,

Thanks for posting your questions on the forum.

Online phone orders are delivered Monday through Friday only. If you purchase the phone at a Srpint store, the $18 upgrade fee would apply. Sprint corporate stores do not price match third party vender prices so the Motorola Photon would be $199.99 with a 2 year agreement.

Thanks,

Clarissa

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
So, if I buy this one and return it like I did the Evo, will Sprint send the goon-squad after me? Is there a limit on how many times you try a new phone?

VMdoug

May 13, 2010
Visit site
No delivery for me yet and I need leave for the weekend :-/ I preordered yesterday and like others I still don't have a tracking number. I'm guessing it will arrive about 5 minutes after I leave for the weekend.

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
No delivery for me yet and I need leave for the weekend :-/ I preordered yesterday and like others I still don't have a tracking number. I'm guessing it will arrive about 5 minutes after I leave for the weekend.

... and then sit on your porch til you return... so... what is your address?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay