Photon Ordered via sprint.com

ls108

May 13, 2010
Visit site
After my 30 day test drive with the EVO 3d, and weighing the pros and cons of the device.Looking at the greater good of being saddled with something for at least a year. I made the choice to part ways with the 3D,Dont get me wrong I loved the speed of the processor and the interface was decent. Bottom line for what I needed the 3D was more less a gimmick in the big picture as a whole.Some of the major downfalls for me in regards to the 3D.Call quality was below avg 7 out of 10 ten for me as a whole. And since 4g is here only in a limited area within my city. Plus because I travel Internationally often for work I had heard the Photon was being released and it would have been better suited for my needs from work. Yes I was tired of getting a pre paid phone to use while being in several different countries. So I ordered the Photon tonight online via sprint.com.With trips to Canada,Japan and England within the next 90 days so it will get a real world workout and see what its all about.Hopefully I will have the Photon in hand Friday and we can see how it runs

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I suppose lots of us were trying to place Photon orders at the same time, because the site was very slow. After a few tries, I have my order confirmed. Now, we wait. :)

luvbug

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
YES! I was able to order 1. Now comes the hard part waiting.... Can't Wait, had trouble finding it so don't give up.

aaron130

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
YES! I was able to order 1. Now comes the hard part waiting.... Can't Wait, had trouble finding it so don't give up.

How are u guys ordering??? From the link in this thread? I tried that link I tried signing on I cant even get on Sprint it says down for maintenance??

Alex222

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Emailed support this morning asking if there was I was able to get the phone for the $199.99 other than going to a different retailer, otherwise it would have cost me $474.99. Got an email back saying they put a priority note on my account and I just had to call to get the $199.99 price. Called and ordered! :D

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
If any of you that ordered your phone get any tracking info on your shipment then let us know... Mine just says:

Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

Just curious as to how quickly we might be getting our phones...

notiblk

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If any of you that ordered your phone get any tracking info on your shipment then let us know... Mine just says:

Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

Just curious as to how quickly we might be getting our phones...

I ordered my Photon this morning and mine says the same thing. When I ordered my Evo3D during the first to buy event last month my account said this until about 6pm EST, then it had the tracking number for next day delivery.

Reactions: JPD