Any homescreen lag?

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
For us who have to wait to purchase the phone tomorrow, how bad are you early adopters finding lag on the home screen transitions or lag in general on the device. Half the video and written reviews on the net complain of lag but the other half don't mention a thing and say the device is speedy. Let me know what you're experiencing... Thanks!

stu5797

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
No lag. But I did get a message saying I could not open another browser cause I had too many open. I restarted the phone cause I did not know a fix. Did that happen to anyone else and if so how did u fix it

thatguitarguy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Its fast and all areas but the frame rate or something on the stock home screen is low so it appears laggy. Launcher pro proves that the phone can handle it. It's crazy smooth.

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Its fast and all areas but the frame rate or something on the stock home screen is low so it appears laggy. Launcher pro proves that the phone can handle it. It's crazy smooth.

This is exactly what reviewers were talking about in their reviews. I also noticed it when I messed with one at Sprint store on Friday. Perhaps a software update could fix this?

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
No lag. But I did get a message saying I could not open another browser cause I had too many open. I restarted the phone cause I did not know a fix. Did that happen to anyone else and if so how did u fix it

You probably had too many tabs open that's why it only let's you have 4 tabs open I think.

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
thats odd.. I have watched a ton of review videos and not one mentioned anything about lag. Well actually one did but it was literally seconds after he booted the device up and any phone will have slight lag right after a boot up.

JackG058

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Very slight lag sometimes on home screen switching, with the stock launcher. With Launcher Pro, zero lag, blazing fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20