im still on the fence, can anyone that have made the move give me some insights? thanks
    07-31-2011 06:18 PM
    I went from the epic to the photon. I loved the epics screen but I just couldn't deal with how buggy it became. GPS issues, wifi sucked, tons of FCs. O was just sick of it. That led me to the photon over waiting for the within. I wasnt getting burned by samsung again. So anyway, on to what you want to know. 100% honesty coming for you. The screen is nice, its not super amoled. Plain and simple. It's good enough though. Call quality is outstanding. Maybe the loudest, clearest phone I've ever used. Signal is also much stronger then the epic. GPS locks good and fast. Phone is very fast handling tasks. Seems to DL and install apps significantly faster as well. It's talking me a little while to transition from samsung to motorola though. I think touchwiz and blur are about equally useless. Love that sprint allows for bloat removal.
    07-31-2011 06:45 PM
    Anything else, just ask. Can't comment on battery life yet, but I mean honestly out can't be worse than the epic was.
    07-31-2011 06:46 PM
    One thing I do miss about the Epic.... The power controls where in the Tray in Touchwiz so it made it very simple to turn stuff on/off without crowding my home screen with them.
    07-31-2011 06:58 PM
    One thing I do miss about the Epic.... The power controls where in the Tray in Touchwiz so it made it very simple to turn stuff on/off without crowding my home screen with them.
    I agree with that. I just made toggle shortcuts on a different home screen. I would have preferred them in the pull down menu though
    07-31-2011 07:05 PM
    Ditto. Contact motorola and let them know you want that.
    07-31-2011 07:11 PM
    Try Widgetsoid 2.x its a free app in the market that allows you to set toggles in the notification tray and you can pick the ones you want to be there.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    07-31-2011 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD