Led while charging???

kkwus74

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine doesn't light up at all while charging while the phone is on. Is everyone's else this way too??

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The led does not come up when the phone is on.
But if the phone is off, you get the led.
Who made this stupid decision???
We need the led on when charging!!!!!!!!!

Alik R

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually didn't think it had an LED because it didn't light up when plugged in. I thought it was quite a disappointment. But then, i saw it blinking green when i tested text messages. And... wow - it is fully customizable in almost nay color you may want. I use Handsent for my messages and it lets you choose LED color... perfect. Now i can care less about it being on when i charge it but i know based on its color if i have an email or text message. only with the screen off, though :)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I noticed the same thing. When my phone came in I threw it on the charger when it was off and saw the LED light. Then, when I was charging while the phone was on I noticed there there was no light.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
ha ha yeah but it don't say much about led. In fact it doesn't show it even had led on the picture that displays what everything is

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I took out the box was the phone and that was in the Sprint store. Never even stopped to notice a manual. Currently the box & its remaining contents are sitting on the back floor of my car.

Hahaha.....all I took out was the phone and the charger :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech