Issues With Calls

Razgriz24

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I might have found a big issue...on my second Photon and having the same thing happen. After a couple hours, when ever I receive or make a call, I can't hear anybody, nor can they hear me. The only thing that fixes it is a reboot. Anyone else having this issue?

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
You are not the only one. Android Forums has a large number having the same issue. It is not a hardware issue, but a software one. Motorola and Sprint are aware of it and there will be a fix coming according to Moto. I am on my third Photon before I found the news over at AndroidForums. Hope it comes quick, I am constantly rebooting this thing just to make and receive calls.

Gphishd

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Just called Motorola, they didn't seem know know that it was an issue. Of course there only advice over the phone was to reset the phone.

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
This exact same thing happened to me tonight!!! I thought I was going crazy. My mom texted me and said my call came thru but she couldnt hear anything and I couldn't hear her and she thought maybe I accidentally called her!! I was trying to call her!

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I am so mad at myself I should have just gone with my gut and gone back to AT&T and gotten the ATRIX

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I am so mad at myself I should have just gone with my gut and gone back to AT&T and gotten the ATRIX

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Its not too late! ;)
Anyway, the Atrix has been out a while, it's similar to the Photon so why didn't you just get it long before now?

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Its not too late! ;)
Anyway, the Atrix has been out a while, it's similar to the Photon so why didn't you just get it long before now?
I actually had the atrix at some point a few months back and loved it, they were taking to long to release 2.3.4 for it that I got impatient!! I might go back though now that it was it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt