I've been reading the threads hoping to find someone say something about the camera on the photon. it's my worst yet, im not sure if it's only related to my phone or others. pictures are really grainy, colors are off, my nexus s4g take better pictures than the photon. Besides the camera, i think the phone is great, i mean it's bad enough for me to return the phone. Anyone experiencing camera(picture) quality issues ?
    08-02-2011 11:36 AM
    Mine seems to take pretty good photos...much better than the Evo3d I dumped and also the Evo before that one. Before the Evo I had an iPhone and it is still the best phone camera IMO, but the Photon seems to be the best Android camera I've used personally.

The Photon pics do look better on a computer screen than the Photon screen I think.
    08-02-2011 11:51 AM
    Agreed with original post. The camera on this phone needs help. It is probably a software issue at this point. lets hope they up grade this with some awesomeness.
    I absolutely loved the original Evo camera. ISO settings are a must have.
    08-02-2011 01:22 PM
    you might want to play with the exposure setting... made a difference in my photos...
    08-02-2011 02:28 PM
    I don't see the problem. Mine takes pretty awesome pictures. Way better than my Evo, which wasn't too bad, either. Then again, I'm a pro photographer, so I know how to take good photos and the conditions to avoid that always results in bad ones.
    08-02-2011 03:31 PM
    Coming from an epic it's pretty bad
    08-02-2011 04:17 PM
    Samsung is horrible with updates but their screens and cameras are among the best. I would think comparing the photon to pics taken on a samsung cam viewed on an Amold screen they would look pretty bad.
    08-02-2011 07:02 PM