The Truth when comparing the Photon with the Evo 3d

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been watching his videos for a long time and I agree the Photon is just a better all around phone than the 3D

I believe that HTC didn't try as hard with the 2nd product because they enjoyed such success with the Evo 4g.. If this is the case then that was a bad choice on HTC part.

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice a few things about his photon? He had at one point a home screen with a ton of small app shortcuts above the top half of the card. Also he has the Sense 3.0 lock screen. Can anyone tell me how i can get both of those items?

Last edited:
Reactions: bcbbanga4l

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice a few things about his photon? He had at one point a home screen with a ton of small app shortcuts above the top half of the card. Also he has the Sense 3.0 lock screen. Can anyone tell me how i can get both of those items?

Hey he's probably using "Go launcher" and 'agile lock". After watching the video I did the same thing with my phone.. So you really don't miss much with sense at all.

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The clock was from beautiful widgets, but if you download Go Weather they have some that are alot nicer. IMO.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol