Google buys moto

andoman

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Well this makes things interesting. I'm guessing the updates will come along nicely now :) It's an exciting time to own a Motorola phone.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/supercharging-android-google-to-acquire.html?m=1

Last edited:

rhleek

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Although enjoying my Photon over Evo 4G, was considering returning when Galaxy 2 was to be released. This is a game changer for me; gonna stick with Moto for sure now, can only imagine what Google will do with having there own hardware to play with!

redtooth

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the next nexus will be a MOTO! I'm probably gong to get my photon today to replace this signal deficient Samsung. A nexus phone with a Motorola radio would be hard to beat.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

mgiven

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
A game changer for sure. Was playing with the Photon for a month and then deciding what to do with the SGSII coming out. I was already "all in" with google and Android and now I'm thinking I'm sticking with the Photon and going "all in" with Moto as well. It really is a solid phone and meets all my needs so far.

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My moto stock just doubled. Thanks Google!

Paying $40 a share cash over 12 billion!! wow. ....it's all about the patents. ;-)

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately it will take some time for the deal to go through so it may take time before Google gives the Photon any attention.

Sent from my Photon

akts

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow Incredible news. I returned to Moto with the photon as the OG droid's build quality I loved. The evo 4 g was great but I still yearned for moto as I Have used motos as far back as startac's. So to see Google acquire them is great. I expect big things from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12