Returning my Photon

ttrain68

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Bought my photon and added a line on Sunday from Sprint paid the $199. Now I see that Radio Shack is selling it for $99. I want to return to Sprint cancel the line and walk down to Radio Shack and redo the whole thing saving the $100. Anyone see this being a problem or do you think when I go to sprint with this they'll give me the $100 bucks as credit?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Bought my photon and added a line on Sunday from Sprint paid the $199. Now I see that Radio Shack is selling it for $99. I want to return to Sprint cancel the line and walk down to Radio Shack and redo the whole thing saving the $100. Anyone see this being a problem or do you think when I go to sprint with this they'll give me the $100 bucks as credit?

I think you will be ok. They, meaning Bestbuy and Radioshack list their phones for sale for customers that are either starting a "new" line of service or "upgrading" their current line. Thus meaning signing another contract.

Since you will be canceling a line and then starting a NEW line of service, you should get the phone for the $99.

I did the same exact thing, however, i cancelled my line and returned the phone to sprint. Then 10 minutes later i drove down the street and went to Bestbuy, opened a new line of service and got the same phone for $49.99 which was the price for the phone if you start a new line of service. It was $149.99 for customers that were just upgrading their lines.

So yeah, im sure you'll be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk