Some apps not full screen?

mcp6530

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Are some of your apps not full screen?

For example TMZ doesn't show on the full screen - anyone having this problem with some of their apps?

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
mcp6530 I'm seeing the same effect. Chuzzle, Glow Reaction, and a few others didnt conform to the entire screen. Kinda frustrating since I play a lot of games on my phone. Some were still usable, others couldnt function.

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Here you go:

1. Download and install ?Spare Parts?.
2. Launch ?Spare Parts? and scroll down to ?Compability Mode?. Un-tick the box and tick it back.
3. Reboot.
4. Launch ?Spare Parts? again, scroll down to ?Compatibility Mode? and un-tick the box.
5. Reboot.

This should now give you full screen apps.Enjoy

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here you go:

1. Download and install ?Spare Parts?.
2. Launch ?Spare Parts? and scroll down to ?Compability Mode?. Un-tick the box and tick it back.
3. Reboot.
4. Launch ?Spare Parts? again, scroll down to ?Compatibility Mode? and un-tick the box.
5. Reboot.

This should now give you full screen apps.Enjoy

Followed that to the T and it didn't work:(

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
This is odd. Gdocs Notepad has the same issue and was fixed using the method I posted as well as any of the other apps I had a problem with. Granted I'm rooted and running the Alien which is based off of the OTA leak. What base are you running and are you rooted?

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is odd. Gdocs Notepad has the same issue and was fixed using the method I posted as well as any of the other apps I had a problem with. Granted I'm rooted and running the Alien which is based off of the OTA leak. What base are you running and are you rooted?

Everything is stock.. No root. I tried it twice and it didn't work.. My weed farmer app and a few others were still half size.

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm at work right now and don't have RDS on my workstation to flash back to stock. I'll rts my phone later and see if root is needed for the fix to work.

Reactions: MacBook

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
what are some apps that are not full screen so I can test this out.. I think some one said glow chain reaction isn't full screen?? I just opened that up and its full screen. but my weed farmer game isn't full screen.. could it just be that app?? I just noticed my Speedtest.net app isn't full screen also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781