Bluetooth Wireless Keyboards

HeavemyTreo

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been on Ebay and seen a number of cheap wireless keyboards that are about the size of the Photon. They are all made in China (what isn't) and very cheap, $12.00 including shipping. Has anybody tried these on the Photon? $12.00 is $12.00 and don't want to waste it and my time on spending hours trying to make it work if someone here has knowledge? I am a Noob to Droid, just came over from Pre Minus land. Really like the Photon, but hoping the Sammy Galaxy S2 comes comes out within my 30 day return policy. Any input would be appreciated.

buzzardjrt

I have not tried any keyboards but on the Samsung issue: I went from the Pre- to the Epic 4G and got used to the experience, not as happy as with WebOS but Android has its usefulness.

I will NEVER get another Samsung phone for the sure simple fact that they do NOT update software. The phone is high quality and the screen is INCREDIBLE but with out updates, its worthless. Not to mention the battery life with that screen is not good at all.

I am leaving my Epic for the Photon in under one year because of the poor customer service and non updateing issues

Reactions: HeavemyTreo

tonebones

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have not tried any keyboards but on the Samsung issue: I went from the Pre- to the Epic 4G and got used to the experience, not as happy as with WebOS but Android has its usefulness.

I will NEVER get another Samsung phone for the sure simple fact that they do NOT update software. The phone is high quality and the screen is INCREDIBLE but with out updates, its worthless. Not to mention the battery life with that screen is not good at all.

I am leaving my Epic for the Photon in under one year because of the poor customer service and non updateing issues

I too loved the Epic and upgraded in less than a year to the Photon , its extremely smooth as well as stronger in all aeras that matter. The screen is more balanced IMO as well, I have no regrets (esp since google bought moto :))

I too would love a great find for wireless Bt keyboard to go with my sweet dock!!!

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I sprung for the Motorola BT Keyboard; currently at Best Buy for $35. Its my understanding any BT keyboard will do but I choose this specific keyboard since it actually has the phone features on it....e.g.....menu, home, back, search.

Moto KB & Dock....cant get any sweeter than this!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac