When i look at the battery stats from the menu...then click the graph it shows a bar at the bottom it says awake and is a solid line. Is anyone elses like that? I get the impression my phone isn't sleeping.
    08-26-2011 11:47 PM
    Your right, it's not sleeping.

Make sure when you end an app, that you actually "end" or "close" that app. Turn off all radios not needed such as bluetooth, gps, etc. to see if that helps it sleep. I'm sure you know what to do, but if you need more help, I'll be here to help ya.
    08-27-2011 03:24 AM
    i cant figure out whats causing my phone to not sleep
    08-27-2011 07:50 AM
    another thing, is phone idle the same as sleeping? maybe its just not reporting correctly to the graph area?
    08-27-2011 09:31 AM
    How do you get the screenshot? I'd like to show what my batt usage looks like but don't know how top capture the screen.
    08-27-2011 11:59 AM
    another thing, is phone idle the same as sleeping? maybe its just not reporting correctly to the graph area?
    I noticed you have wifi running consistantly. Wifi can keep it from sleeping as it queries the router to keep the wifi state alive. Also, what apps are you running?
    08-27-2011 04:48 PM
    How do you get the screenshot? I'd like to show what my batt usage looks like but don't know how top capture the screen.
    It's called Screen Grabber. Use Dolphin HD, in the Market, to download Screengrab.apk file from the XDA site. The default MoPho browser won't download the file from XDA....

Screen capture app for Atrix *Updated* - xda-developers
    dullgeek likes this.
    08-27-2011 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD