Spb shell 3D on PHOTON?

Sean-Troy

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
sorry to hear that I have no screen protector on my photon or 3d no scratches yet but I may have to get a screen protector just in case thanks for the warning

jadiff

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I am trying GoLauncher before Spb shell. Like it so far, so I can't see putting down $15 for this right now.

I've been using GoLauncher for a few weeks and really like it. I am using it with Executive Assistant and all my info (email, SMS, calls, and Tasks) is neatly on my Home screen tab.

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
No one should make ridiculous claims like the previous post. It is not a battery hog by any means

Uh....really? What about the other claims by other folks of it bricking their phone, leaving screens black, etc? Here's the deal with my power consumption issue that I shared with the forum:

1. It's a fact. Measured by Battery Monitor Widget Pro and System Panel.
2. Same thing on both my Evo 4G and my Photon. Same on my wife's Evo with far less stuff on it than mine.
3. Your mileage may vary, and it clearly does.
4. You, like me and anyone else, are welcome to post your experiences and thoughts. It's even better when you have documented proof. But to damn my post a "ridiculous claim" smacks of censorship and narrowmindedness. So, feel free to speak for yourself and share your contrary, positive experiences, but don't be a doofus.

bj

Last edited:

boaz65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone here using SBP Shell 3D on their mopho know how to change the calendar on the calendar panel? When I installed mine, the calendar is all text, not like the one pictured on their site which shows the entire month on a silver background. Is anyone familiar with how to make this change?

Thanks in advance for any help....

EDIT: Figured it out...thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech