Has anyone else noticed this, when ever I put my phone in my holster, ( I did try this with two differnt holsters) if the screen is off it turns back on when I put my Photon in a holster, I have to remember to turn off the screen with the power off button every time I holster the phone, seems backwards to me. If I holster the phone with the screen on it stays on, if I do it with the screen off, it comes on. Anyone else notice this? I could see this being a big battery killer.
    09-22-2011 02:39 PM
    That's weird, it doesn't happen to me. I'm using a otterbox defender, maybe check the in pocket detection settings. It's definitely not normal though.
    09-22-2011 02:45 PM
    my sensor has gone bad as well. the phone stays on when im on a phone call, so i hit buttons with my cheek all the time if i forget to turn it off.

Im going to send mine back the Motorola to have it fixed.
    09-23-2011 05:44 PM
    Does your holster have a magnet in it? I have a leather one with a magnet for the flap, the kickstand often gets hung up on the magnet slightly, consequently partially opening the kickstand and turning the screen on.
    09-24-2011 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD