FYI: Remotely accessing your PC on your Photon with Zumocast!

anon(22885)

May 16, 2010
Visit site

bridic

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been using for a while and love it. So much more free space on the device since I don't have to pack around 1000s of songs.

anon(22885)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Been using this now for a week and it effectively stopped the need for dropbax and audiogalaxy. Awsome app!

I'd have to agree, I find I don't use pandora much anymore either. I still cant get over how popular this app is on the bionic and yet how little its talked about on the Photon. Its one of my favorite features.

lapk78

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Occasionally a video will play for a few minutes, then suddenly stop, stating that the file can't be played and that it may not be a supported format. Anybody else get this problem?

vic6string

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!!!! How did I not find this sooner?!?! I was about to go get a 32 gig card, to hold some of my tunes (have over 250 gigs of music at home). Just tried this out, and it rocks. Sure, it will occassionally pause for a sec or two (not much worse that Pandora or any other streaming service), and now I can have full access to everything. Easy install too. They should really do more to show this off, but then Motorola has always had great features that nobody knows about due to horrible marketing.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15