As a refugee from WebOS, one of the features i was looking forward to was the touch to share with the Pre 3 and Touchpad. I know that the Blackberry Playbook now has this feature with it's Blackberry phones and I was wondering if the Photon (or any Motorola phone) would ever get that same touch to share technology for the Motorola Xoom or Xoom 2?
    This would be an added feature since we would be able to share information from our phone to our tablet and vice versa, Tablet to phone.
    I know Google is working on some kind of technology right now and I expect them to be pushing this out, but when?
    10-06-2011 04:38 PM
    I doubt it but it would be nice I came from web os as well
    10-07-2011 04:33 PM
    I doubt it but it would be nice I came from web os as well just a few months before you
    10-07-2011 04:33 PM
    Have you tried Bump?

- from my MoPho via Tapatalk
    10-07-2011 04:57 PM
    No.. i haven't tried bump. but it seems that many of the reviewers say it has bugs, can't share music, and documents. With touch to share you can share documents, a website page, an article, music, games, etc..
    10-07-2011 08:54 PM
    As a refugee from WebOS, one of the features i was looking forward to was the touch to share with the Pre 3 and Touchpad. I know that the Blackberry Playbook now has this feature with it's Blackberry phones and I was wondering if the Photon (or any Motorola phone) would ever get that same touch to share technology for the Motorola Xoom or Xoom 2?
    This would be an added feature since we would be able to share information from our phone to our tablet and vice versa, Tablet to phone.
    I know Google is working on some kind of technology right now and I expect them to be pushing this out, but when?
    You can use the Bluetooth to share files between the zoom and photon. Just pair the two and send files to each device as needed.

vintagetechtm (Motorola Photon 4g)
    10-07-2011 09:23 PM
    Ahh!! ICS will have this feature with phones that have the built in technology (NFC) feature. So far it's only the galaxy nexus that has this built into it.
    Bummer.. oh well, i have another year and a half before I upgrade to another phone. Hopefully by then the Photon 2 or 3 will have this feature.
    10-26-2011 03:30 PM
    Do we know if ICS will support microSD cards with NFC?
    10-28-2011 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD