I posted in the electrify forum but there is no one in there.

What is the stock home launcher called? I have go launcher ex but wanted to find the stock launcher in case I wanted to go back to original. I just can't find it like I did on my wife's mesmerize.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk
    10-23-2011 09:33 PM
    What are you talking about? Just uninstall any home launchers and you'll have stock.
    10-23-2011 10:03 PM
    The stock home launcher should be in there still. On my wife's mesmerize i had to find it to clear the default so I could make go launcher the default. I just want to find the stock launcher so i cn switch back without uninstalling go launcher.

10-23-2011 10:55 PM
    The stock home launcher should be in there still. On my wife's mesmerize i had to find it to clear the default so I could make go launcher the default. I just want to find the stock launcher so i cn switch back without uninstalling go launcher.

As far as I know (on the Photon), with GL, you can not "switch" between launchers, you can only uninstall. However, I am definitely interested in finding out (and hoping) I am wrong.
    10-23-2011 11:26 PM
    Download Homeswitcher. It lets you easily switch between or change any launcher to the default.
    10-24-2011 12:03 AM
    Check the Market for. Moto Home Fix

This is a fix for the default Home app on MotoBlur Phones (Droid X, Droid 2, Atrix, etc) If you won't have a MotoBlur devices then this app is NOT for you.
    MotoBlur won't let you set the default Home app back to default as long as you have another Home replacement app like LauncherPro or ADW installed.

This tiny utility lets you set the stock MotoBlur Home app back to default without having to uninstall all of your Home replacement apps.

I highly recommend installing this if you use Home Switcher for Froyo or HomeSmack on your MotoBlur phone.

Finally works properly on Gingerbread!
    frozndevl likes this.
    10-24-2011 05:13 AM
    I have a question. Is the Photon considered a MotoBlur phone? I've seen it is referred to as nonBlur. I am wondering if that is why I am having issues with SPBshell 3D. I cant return to my homescreen with the home button. I have to use the back button until the program closes.
    10-25-2011 09:39 PM
    "When u install go launcher on the photon, it automatically becomes the default. Only way to get back to stock launcher is to delete go launcher, as the poster above stated!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk"

When I hit the "Home Button" It gives me the options of.
    ADWLauncher EX, Default Home, Go Launcher EX ,SPB shell, ICE lancher.
    10-27-2011 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD