Phone calendar not syncing with PC

dspayde

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I have not had any of the Photon-entered calendar events showing up on my PC Google account calendar. This problem started the day I switched into the Photon from my Evo 4G. Everything looks like it should be syncing as usual. Has anyone had a similar experience, or am I overlooking something? Thanks.

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No, my phone-entered calendar events show up within seconds on my web Google calendar, and vice-versa. Are you sure your Google account is entered properly? Some have suggested deleting the Google account from the phone, and re-entering it, so that things sync up again properly.

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Be sure when you enter an event on the phone that you are entering it on the gmail calendar. Chances are it says "phone calendar". Those don't show up on your gmail calendar on the computer... I had this same issue when I first got my photon...

dspayde

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Be sure when you enter an event on the phone that you are entering it on the gmail calendar. Chances are it says "phone calendar". Those don't show up on your gmail calendar on the computer... I had this same issue when I first got my photon...

JPD - Bingo. You called it right. I was so used to the Evo method of entering calendar events that I had spread events over three calendars. Now all is right. Thanks.