ICS calendar app for 2.3?

Risket

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know this as well!

Posting so I can be updated.

I have the Evo 4G and I hate Sense. I've never used my default Sense home app. From day 1 I downloaded Launcher Pro Plus. Lately I've been using GO Launcher with an ICS skin.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
^you say you hate sense...just wait till you have a phone without it. Pure Android is severely lacking (haven't played with ICS...yet). Almost all the menus and such are Sense (Facebook Integration, Clock App, etc)...not just the homescreen. Sense is the most complete and polished UI I've seen on Android. Now, if they could just fix the lag...

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
i have ICS on my nexus s but I just like the photon better. The only thing I really liked was the new calendar app/widget. ICS is a MUCH better OS with menus and such.

Risket

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
^you say you hate sense...just wait till you have a phone without it. Pure Android is severely lacking (haven't played with ICS...yet). Almost all the menus and such are Sense (Facebook Integration, Clock App, etc)...not just the homescreen. Sense is the most complete and polished UI I've seen on Android. Now, if they could just fix the lag...

I have used a phone with stock ICS. It is by far better than Sense. It looks so much better and it runs much more smoothly than I have ever seen Sense.

My Transformer Prime tablet running ICS is amazing as well. It makes me wish I had ICS on my phone even more.

If there was anything from Sense that I did want for some reason (like the clock or widgets or something) there are apps and widgets that can be installed to simulate them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay