Should I get a Photon and sell my OG Evo 4g?

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've tried go launcher at times on my Evo, and found it always eventually started to lag. Do you find with the Photon's extra power it can handle it better?

I've also used LauncherPro+ quite a bit, and that works well, just hasn't been updated in far too long... Also been playing with MXHome, Regina, and a few others... I'm guessing once I get my Photon, since there aren't dozens of roms, my flashing addition will turn to a launcher-changing addiction like that Sprint guy I mentioned. :p

Yeah, you're fine the Go Launcher EX never lags on the Photon, so yeah, I guess the extra CPU and RAM helps. Good find with MXHome! I'm going to be checking it out. I hadn't it heard about it until now.

JustSomeDudeHere

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you're fine the Go Launcher EX never lags on the Photon, so yeah, I guess the extra CPU and RAM helps. Good find with MXHome! I'm going to be checking it out. I hadn't it heard about it until now.

If you want more launchers to try, you should check out Claystone Launcher -- awesome 3D effects, and completely different setup. Or for the opposite, completely stripped-down/simple but very fast, there is FTL Launcher. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084