Lapdock questions

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
My Aunt recently purchased a Photon, her first smartphone, her main question; "If I get the lapdock accessory, will I be able to play Angry Birds?" Does anyone have a lapdock they can test this on? Does it just use the touchpad?

fearjar

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Supposedly you can. But some of the reviews say it gets a little glitchy. I just bought a HDMI to MICRO adapter for $10 at Radio Shack and was playing games on my tv. That was fun. Gonna try the Wii mote app and see if that'll make it more fun.

M3wThr33

Jun 1, 2011
planetmew.com
The lapdock runs an Ubunutu desktop with your Android window as just a window you interact with clicking. It has no touch-screen.

So if you planned on playing the ANDROID AngryBirds, you'd have screen-framing issues, as it wouldn't perfectly fill it, and you'd need to click and drag to aim. Are you doing it for the screen size?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
The lapdock runs an Ubunutu desktop with your Android window as just a window you interact with clicking. It has no touch-screen.

So if you planned on playing the ANDROID AngryBirds, you'd have screen-framing issues, as it wouldn't perfectly fill it, and you'd need to click and drag to aim. Are you doing it for the screen size?

Mostly going to the 100 lapdock to save the monthly data charge of a tablet.