Home streaming?

FUJIM0

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Looking for app suggestions.... I'd like to be able to stream media files from pc to phone over wifi at home WITHOUT having to connect to internet. Seen anything like this? Thanks

FUJIM0

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to avoid storing it on my phone. Surely theres something that allows wifi streaming of media files that reside on local network.

FUJIM0

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, i'll check those out. The media i speak is like avi, mp4 and mp3... movies and music. Between my wife and kids the tv's and pc's are usually occupied.

Wayne173

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Google music can stream your music via wifi. I've played with Zumocast and i believe it streams via wifi also. Zumocast was actually nice but i ran into an issue because my movie files were not supported. I didnt feel like finding a work around or reformatting 135 movies.

Dpczzz

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
If you're *not* looking for an app-hunting adventure, I Just installed motocast the other day and it does the job so far. The interface has the same function-over-form sensibility of most of moto's proprietary software (that I've seen on this one phone...), but it functions.

Reactions: tirith

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz