Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to register for the Moto Feedback Network thing but I never get any emails from them verifying my account or the forgot password link. O well.

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I signed up a while back, do I need to sign up again for this round of testing?

Probably not, but to be safe you might want to go into your control panel on their forums and make sure that your device info is still in there, and that you have selected that you are willing to participate. A little while back they upgraded their forum software and I know that I had to go back in and re-register for the Feedback Network.

Reactions: Derek_B

FernBch

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Updates beware!!! It is confirmed, installing 2.3.5 locks down the bootloader. This means no custom ROMs, kernels, etc.

Read up over at XDA.........

My MoPho's in the kitchen sink!!

FernBch

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
It addressed some issues people were reporting. I know some had problems staying connected to 802.n routers, but I don't know all the other issues. It's a maintenance release (GB) only, not ICS.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
It addressed some issues people were reporting. I know some had problems staying connected to 802.n routers, but I don't know all the other issues. It's a maintenance release (GB) only, not ICS.

Funny to have a maintenance release almost a year after releasing the phone. But it is too early for it to be ICS, so what else could it be?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Its supposed to be confidential :p

who says its too early for ics? that's summer schedule, right?

Swyped from my photon using t-talk 2

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from the Moto Feedback Network this morning regarding the Soak Test. I had to take a short survey via Survey Monkey to determine if I will be included. The survey said it will close tomorrow and the first 1000 qualified participants will be chosen. Cant Wait!!

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I got an email from the Moto Feedback Network this morning regarding the Soak Test. I had to take a short survey via Survey Monkey to determine if I will be included. The survey said it will close tomorrow and the first 1000 qualified participants will be chosen. Cant Wait!!

This is the boat I'm in too. It will be an interesting experience if we're picked. Good luck everyone who wants to participate!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Read a bunch of articles earlier, they said between q2 and q3 motorola would be rolling the updates out.

Swyped from my photon using t-talk 2

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Over on xda they are saying this is a test of a minor update, and it will re-lock the bootloader.

So if you accept this update, you are intrinsically trusting moto to give you ics, our you don't care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy