Sprint Lapdock 100 for $100

Wayne173

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
So i went to the Sprint website to order a Photon and found out that they don't have it posted on there site anymore. Why? Well as i sat there I noticed in the bottom right corner (i was signed into my account) and there was a link for accessories and the lapdock is available for $100!!!

Wayne173

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
At $100 its a nice accessory IMHO. I think there is something else in the works though....ie Photon Q...since the Photon has disappeared from the website. And this price seems to be targeted @the getting rid of stock. I'm buying because of price. I'm sure i will be able to rig it to the new phone.

dorelse

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Have you guys heard of ClamBook? That's coming this holiday season? I would rather wait for that instead of buying this Motorola Speicific Lapdock. It seems to work with either iPhone or Android phones..

ClamBook Android and iPhone Laptop Dock

Depends...one of the nice things about the lapdock is that I'm not hauling around cords & a dock like the Clambook solution shows.

Its one nice little package, especially with the Atrix 4G lapdock I'm using.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up on the Clambook. It appears this isn't available yet until "coming holiday 2012" whatever that means. Clambook looks like there is no USB port, would that be a problem? Cursor/mouse functions appear to be more advanced on the Clambook versus the Motorola lapdock 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci