Best cases for note 3

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Dammmnnnnn! A little tolerance please. Maybe suggesting it should have been posted in a different place would have been more helpful. Let's try to help rather than judge.

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I love TPU cases and that is all I use on phones now. I have literally dropped phones over 50 times and with the combination of a screen protector (PET film or flexible tempered glass) have never broken or significantly damaged a phone

So for the Note 3 I ordered a cheap glossy black Caseology TPU case off Amazon for $1.99 and while waiting not so patiently for it to be delivered I went to the Sprint store and found a Body Glove case similar to the one I used on my Note 2 and bought this case as well.

It's TPU I believe but much more rigid than the Note 2 Body Glove case to be sure. It has survived the drop test as well! :)

Anyone else using the Body Glove case from Sprint?

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

JimmyJusticeUSA

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know anything about lifeproof case or a otterbox

Posted via Android Central App

otterbox's are pretty good, the defender one comes with the belt clip also.

you only need to get a lifeproof if you want the waterproof feature and I dont think it will work that well if you need easy access to the s-pen

The ottebox's wont be out until early nov

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know anything about lifeproof case or a otterbox

It depends on what you want. If you want pure protection, go for Otterbox Defender. It may be very bulky but hey, you are less likely to break it.

If you want a case for style + protection, go for Otterbox Commuter or consider Speck Candyshell. They offer good protection with style and they aren't so bulky to carry around.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I just received a Spigen Neo-Hybrid in Slate for my Note 3. It's got enough protection and really looks fantastic. I am quite picky and was really pleasantly surprised.

from my '14 Note 10.1

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove case from Sprint. I honestly think its a well built case. I switch between that and a black S-Case.

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
20131022_200817_zpse5d8d6fe.jpg

My 2 Caseology "leather" cases and my Neo Hybrid. I really like the way the tan/brown leather looks. I'm thinking about getting a extra stock back cover and having leather hydrographics applied.

PsychoBobby

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I got the otterbox a couple days ago. Surprisingly enough the defender series doesn't add allot of bulk. I'm loving it. I switched from the s view. Hated the flap.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
^^ Will you post some photos of your Defender? I'm a big Defender fan but haven't ordered one yet and would love to see some good photos from someone that just got one.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I just received a Spigen Neo-Hybrid in Slate for my Note 3. It's got enough protection and really looks fantastic. I am quite picky and was really pleasantly surprised.

from my '14 Note 10.1

Just got this, too, but in red. Very pleased.