MyFonts App Not Working

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried to useMyFonts on my Note 3. Fonts were downloaded into a font folder but had ? marks on them. When I opened the font or the apk, a screen prompt asks what program to use to open the file. Last night I was successful in downloading 3 fonts. I tried again this morning and they aren't downloading correctly again. I uninstalled the app, but it caused the UI to not work correctly and I had difficulty in powering down the phone. Finally the phone powered down and I pulled the battery too. I powered the phone back up and the downloaded fonts were still there! Unistalling the app did not remove them. I deleted the fonts from the font folder and restarted the phone. The fonts are still on my phone but are not listed in the font folder. How do I delete the downloaded fonts from my phone? Anyone else using this font app?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried to useMyFonts on my Note 3. Fonts were downloaded into a font folder but had ? marks on them. When I opened the font or the apk, a screen prompt asks what program to use to open the file. Last night I was successful in downloading 3 fonts. I tried again this morning and they aren't downloading correctly again. I uninstalled the app, but it caused the UI to not work correctly and I had difficulty in powering down the phone. Finally the phone powered down and I pulled the battery too. I powered the phone back up and the downloaded fonts were still there! Unistalling the app did not remove them. I deleted the fonts from the font folder and restarted the phone. The fonts are still on my phone but are not listed in the font folder. How do I delete the downloaded fonts from my phone? Anyone else using this font app?

Looking at the developer My Font on Play (I am guessing that is the one you downloaded) You need to go to Settings>Application Manager>and then select each font you downloaded and uninstall each font individually.

gtiryan

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know exactly why fonts that worked prior to Android 4.3 don't work now? I have a US Cellular S3 and Armani was the only font I really ever found that I could enjoy and not get bored or annoyed with.

Ever since I updated to 4.3 I cannot find a version that works. Highly annoying.

Mairi Macphail

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I installed the "My Font" app and i tried to install a font in which it told me to re-boot my phone and now it is stuck on the boot up screen. Anyone know how i would uninstall the app or font from my laptop with my phone connected ?? or anything.

Help would be much appreciated! :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I installed the "My Font" app and i tried to install a font in which it told me to re-boot my phone and now it is stuck on the boot up screen. Anyone know how i would uninstall the app or font from my laptop with my phone connected ?? or anything.

Help would be much appreciated! :)

Try pulling the battery for about a half an hour.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app