Due for upgrade on 2/1/14...

anon8378318

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Had the Note 3 since it's launch. Love it. Big screen, 1080 display, great battery life (especially with Google Play Services recent update made it even better), and true multitasking. I had a iPhone 4S before. Was okay but nothing beats the Note series. Had the Note 2 and decided to continue down the Note series road.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Without doing the one up deal? To me it seems like you pay more for the phone since it gets added to your bill every month.

VapeFreak

But there is a discount ($15 I think) on the plan while you have the payment.
Otherwise I think the device subsidized is about $300.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Can usually find savings on Amazon. Current upgrade price is $199

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, there is a $15 discount on your bill every month for the two years of the contract or until you decide to upgrade again. I got mine on launch day and on the first bill, voila, the discount was there. You do have to pay taxes on the full amount of the phone at the time of upgrade.

After having the Note 2 (which I graciously gave to my husband after using his upgrade for the Note 3 :p ) and now the Note 3 I will gladly stick with the Note series for future upgrades (I've had the Nexus S and Gnex in the past). I love the screen, the size, the S pen, everything!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

ricci2424

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Judging by the look of it Amazon is my cheapest bet. That's not a bad price for a new phone! Could I even trade in my iPhone 4S for cash? If my math is right the Note 3 from Amazon would run me about $275 after taxes.

VapeFreak

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Sell your phone on Glyde. In the last 3 months I sold a Galaxy S 2 ($112.00), my Galaxy Note 2 ($304.00), and 2 EVO 4G LTEs ($104.30 each)! You get more for your phone there than anywhere else that I've checked (Gazelle, Sprint Buy Back, Best Buy Trade In, etc.). The Gkyde.com site will also show you how much other trade in services are paying for your phone. Basically the site puts your phone in a cue to sell. When a buyer buys your phone they send you a shipping kit. Once the buyer receives the phone they have like 2 days to decide to accept the phone and then the money gets deposited in to your Glyde account. Then you can ETF the cash to your bank account.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app