johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Downloading in North Carolina!
Update: 503 MB Took about an hour on decent WiFi to download and install.

Last edited:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Sprint is really pushing it out fast; North, South, East and West. Most people should have it in the next 24-48 hours. Got my update this morning when I awoke. So far, I'm liking it. Faster and good battery life.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I concur, speed is noticeable, gallery loads much quicker. Still checking battery life, recharged and ready to go! I'm liking what I see! 😊

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Downloading in North Carolina!
Update: 503 MB Took about an hour on decent WiFi to download and install.

Yeah, the update was huge. I downloaded/installed via LTE (Chicago) and it took just under an hour. My advice to all is not to start the download unless you have the time to complete it. Others have started it, then stopped it, and now they're having problems getting it back.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
This update was for Sprint, US Cellular got one too. TMo hasn't announced it yet.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to try to force the download

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

You can try a manual update, like I did, to no avail, yesterday. But it was waiting for me this morning. Settings > Update > Check for updates. Keep trying, if you don't get it right away. The best time to try may be late night or early morning. It takes about an hour, overall. Just make sure to let it complete...don't pause or stop it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87