Hey guys. I'm leaving for Europe in about a month and I was wondering what the best way was to have a little bit of data and maybe some messaging or calls on my Sprint Note 3. I'll be staying in England, France and Spain for a total of 10 days and I was wondering if I should just get a pre-paid sim or if Sprint had a specific plan. Do pre-paid sims even work in sprint phones without a lot of hassle? If they do which company should I use?

There will be Wi-Fi at all of my Hotels but I would like some data for when I am out and about and have no idea where I am going. Thanks for any help you can provide on the subject.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-16-2014 08:46 AM
    There is an earlier post from January 6th titled "SIM card, international travel, Sprint Note 3" that seems to have an excellent recommendation for LemonSIM from anna25anna:

"hi why don't you try using lemonsim card insteed? so far i am very happy, i ordered the sim card online in their website LemonSIM - No roaming fees Sim Card and when i travel i never pay roaming fees and the price calls are very cheap, i strongly suggest it to try..in the past i tried other sim cards like worldsim and maxroam but the sound quality was bad and the countries that cover are very less compared to lemonsim "

Sounds like a place to start!
    KingGinger55 likes this.
    03-17-2014 07:48 AM
    Thanks John
    There is an earlier post from January 6th titled "SIM card, international travel, Sprint Note 3" that seems to have an excellent recommendation for LemonSIM from anna25anna:

"hi why don't you try using lemonsim card insteed? so far i am very happy, i ordered the sim card online in their website LemonSIM - No roaming fees Sim Card and when i travel i never pay roaming fees and the price calls are very cheap, i strongly suggest it to try..in the past i tried other sim cards like worldsim and maxroam but the sound quality was bad and the countries that cover are very less compared to lemonsim… "

Sounds like a place to start!
    03-25-2014 05:36 PM
    i activated sprint international phone text and data. although i turned data off on my phone, and just had it for emergency.
    texts are like .50 to receive and .05 to send i think. calls around 2.00 minute.
    03-28-2014 11:29 PM