Update for the Sprint Note 3 adds WiFi Calling

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Works fine on my end....even getting messages through unlike the Tmob folks...

Posted via Android Central App

T-Mobile's wifi calling supports calls, text, and MMS. :). It has since I've had T-Mobile and I love it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
What exactly is wifi calling anyway? Sounds like something I will never use. Edit : ok, I read up on it. Sounds like it will come in handy to some people.. I've had my note 3 since launch day and I don't think I've made more than a dozen phone calls . Funny, the only thing I don't do with my phone is make phone calls, lol. Sounds weird huh? ;)

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

greasyg2006

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any fix for the "Network Error: Please try Again" issue after the e-sig page? I would really love to be able to use this feature.

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
If you are having the "Network Error: Please try Again" issue, here is the fix: Wifi calling MUST be enabled on the account by Sprint! A call to a knowledgeable person at Sprintcare can hook you up in under 5 minutes.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you are having the "Network Error: Please try Again" issue, here is the fix: Wifi calling MUST be enabled on the account by Sprint! A call to a knowledgeable person at Sprintcare can hook you up in under 5 minutes.

Good find!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

KingGinger55

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
4 calls to sprint and its still not working. Evidently they are having issues with the network (they tell me it's because they have been activating so many S5's). I have done about 6 battery pulls and restarted it multiple times. This sucks cause I am leaving for London in like 2 hours and I was hoping to be able to call home over WiFi.

Posted via Android Central App