Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung update info in the link is for 4.4.2. That's an old link

Posted via Android Central App

They changed the info at that link. This morning it had totally different info. 4.4.4 and a list of new features and a different baseband. Don't know if that means they pulled the update for now. I'll see if I can find any info.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The original link I posted is now showing the 4.4.4 info again. I took a screenshot this time in case it goes away again. You can click on it for a bigger picture.

sprintupdate.jpg

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am actually downloading the update right now. My battery is almost dead and it's 3 am here in FL so unless it decides to update itself I will wait until the morning to install it.

derek5l

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I woke up to the update this morning. Small changes so far like GPS turned into Location in the drop down

MastaCow53

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Other than the Location symbol that's already been mentioned, I've noticed:
1) I now get a lock screen "ripple" when I hit the wake-up button.
2) The initial power-down colors are a little different.

But the biggest change I've found is............

Saying "Hi Galaxy" with the screen turned off doesn't wake up my phone anymore. It worked last night, it doesn't work now. DAMN IT!

One of the coolest little features of my Note 3 has been taken away. Please let me know if you guys have the same problem.

derek5l

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Also, looks like if you place a call to someone who has the same carrier and possibly a Galaxy model... It shows a HD symbol on the call log. Weird.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Also, looks like if you place a call to someone who has the same carrier and possibly a Galaxy model... It shows a HD symbol on the call log. Weird.

There's nothing weird about that. That's what it's supposed to do. It's right there in the changelog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret