So I rooted my phone... I am trying go change my Sprint Note 3's menus from the dark/black/grey color scheme to a lighter theme. I found info on changing the phone from Holo Dark to Holo Light but when I followed the instructions given nothing worked... I went thru all the time and hassle in rooting my phone however I am not able to do anything that anyone says you can do with rooting your device. I feel like I don't know if I did something wrong or if I didn't root using the right rooting software or whatever... I was playing with an LG G3 at the Sprint store and love the color scheme in the LG G3 and layouts and such and would like to possibly customize my phone to kinda look like that or just be able to customize the entire phone the way I like. I have used other themers like Apex, GoLauncher, Nova Launcher, Themer etc but those only change icon layouts and such but don't change the pull down menu or when you click the settings button and your in the settings menu with "Connections/Device/Controls/General" it doesnt change any of the color themeing in there.. Anyone have advice or tips on how I can completely customize my phone the way I want. I was looking at doing a ROM on my phone but will that allow me to have full customization and such or am i just wasting my time? Any help would be great! Thanks!
    09-19-2014 11:21 PM