Scratch on screen - super frustrated

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

Woke up today as usual getting ready for work. On my way driving to work I look at my phone and see this scratch, because I was driving at the time, I just wiped my thumb over it and set the phone back on the holder not thinking too much of it. I get to work and look at the screen again, and it's still there. Unfortunately, the glass has been scratched to what looks like a permanent scratch.

I'm very, very frustrated as I've never had a single scratch on my phones ever before, and I feel lost. I don't know if I should spend upwards of $300 at a phone repair shop to fix it, or find another alternative (DIY style - I'm not handy AT ALL).

I've attached a couple of pictures to show you what I'm talking about. Please pitch in with any piece of advice you may have.

I should add I have Sprint and no insurance. Also, FWIW, never leave it my pocket with keys or coins (who uses coins anymore anyway?!), and have never dropped it.

IMG-20141117-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20141117-WA0001.jpg

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
All of my phones over the years, get a screen protector and or a case as soon as I get them. That would really **** me off too.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz