NK4 Update and Visual Voice Mail Transcription Subscription

jeffro77

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is currently pushing their "NK4" update; for (limited) details, see https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/181264

I'm just one person with just one handset, so obviously, I might be an outlier - and your milage may vary drastically. I suspect, however, that I'm not an outlier, and with that in mind, note that (for me, anyway) this update included a Visual Voicemail "upgrade" which auto-enrolled me in a monthly subscription to their ad-free message transcription service. At the end of the free trial, the plan begins to automatically bill at $2.99/month.

Upon unsubscribing, I was given the option to opt out of future auto-enrollment - but I'm fairly confident I've checked that box before...

wally18324

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you have to unroot to accept this software. It also states Minor UI enhancements. Just wondering if unrooting is merited for such a small update.

TimThompson05

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Do you have to unroot to accept this software. It also states Minor UI enhancements. Just wondering if unrooting is merited for such a small update.

I think it's necessary. I tried to take the update and it's says I can't because my system has been modified.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad