need help with rooting and 4k camera mod

Pablo Mojica

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Im gonna get a Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint soon and I want the 4k camera mod and multiwindow mod , what do i do to get this?

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
For a 4k camera in a Note 3, you remove the existing camera and install a 4k camera. (It's a hardware difference, so you have to change the hardware. You'd buy it from Samsung.)

Multi-window? There are a few apps - one to add apps to the existing multi-window function, one to add more than 2 windows, probably others.

As far as rooting, see the Sprint Note 3 forum on XDA Forums. I don't think you can yet if your phone is updated to 5.0 or higher. If it's still on 4.4.2, with a kernel date earlier than June 3, 2014, Towel Root will root it.

May 18, 2016
Visit site
For a 4k camera in a Note 3, you remove the existing camera and install a 4k camera. (It's a hardware difference, so you have to change the hardware. You'd buy it from Samsung.)

Multi-window? There are a few apps - one to add apps to the existing multi-window function, one to add more than 2 windows, probably others.

As far as rooting, see the Sprint Note 3 forum on XDA Forums. I don't think you can yet if your phone is updated to 5.0 or higher. If it's still on 4.4.2, with a kernel date earlier than June 3, 2014, Towel Root will root it.
I have 5.0 and i rooted it with Odin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674