No "Hi Galaxy" feature in Lollipop?

MastaCow53

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
So has the "Hi Galaxy" wake-up feature been removed in Lollipop? It doesn't work after the update and I don't see it listed anywhere in settings.

deeanjo

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. I have been trying to fix this for 2 days! Now suddenly, it is back on! I ended up turning Hands Free OFF, then going in to the S Voice settings and unchecking everything telling it to be on. Exited back to my home screen, then went BACK into S voice settings and turned them on again by re-checking the boxes. Something woke her up! She just told me "You are so sweet", and "I'm just going to stay with you". But, she always did blurt out random things out of the blue . . . and now I am happy to have her back!

Last edited:

iPhoneTHS

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Open S-Voice, go to the settings, scroll down to 'wake-up' and make your adjustments.

Posted via the Android Central App

iPhoneTHS

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What are you seeing as menu options; can you post screen shots of your menu settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that S-Voice and Google are tied together, and that you must have "Okay Google" enabled for "Hi Galaxy" to work.

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that S-Voice and Google are tied together, and that you must have "Okay Google" enabled for "Hi Galaxy" to work.

It is. That's what's so maddening. I used to be able to wake up with SVoice and then do whatever I wanted with ok Google.

Posted via Android Central App

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
What the.... My daughter just cam in and said her phone just updated to Lollipop. I told he to check and see if "Hi Galaxy" worked and when I did my phone woke up. Now it works every time. I changed nothing. WTH?

Posted via Android Central App