S Pen is not properly working

dins93

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
today while taking notes, i was using multi windows (one note app and logos bible app) i switched out of multi windows to look something up on firefox, went back to one note - and the pen started writing before i touched my screen. I tried going out, putting pen back in - and at first the notification that the pen was detached wouldn't go off - i took it out again and made sure it clicked in - it finally went off - but the pen still kept drawing and making the screen go bezerk. even on the home screen. i restarted the phone, and the pen is still not working properly - i've turned on and off the options in settings - i am wondering if replacing the pen will fix this ? i do have a rooted phone - it's still on 4.4.4 nk4 - thanks for any help suggestions etc -

samndiaye899

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
today while taking notes, i was using multi windows (one note app and logos bible app) i switched out of multi windows to look something up on firefox, went back to one note - and the pen started writing before i touched my screen. I tried going out, putting pen back in - and at first the notification that the pen was detached wouldn't go off - i took it out again and made sure it clicked in - it finally went off - but the pen still kept drawing and making the screen go bezerk. even on the home screen. i restarted the phone, and the pen is still not working properly - i've turned on and off the options in settings - i am wondering if replacing the pen will fix this ? i do have a rooted phone - it's still on 4.4.4 nk4 - thanks for any help suggestions etc -

Try replacing the s pen tip