No S4 Pre Orders from sprint?

Searcher61

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is NOT an April fools day joke. Last week I spoke with my local Corp Sprint store. I asked when they where going to start allowing pre orders for the S4. She said they were not doing preorders. And when it is announced it will be first come first serve. She said too many people were complaining about the $50 gift card. I know most of the stores know less than the people on this board but I cannot believe she is telling people this... hope its not true.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
never heard of sprint doing that i got my S3 last year over the phone no down payment ...that sounds like best buy mobile.

PittsPgh

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
The year before when I got the EVO3D they did the $50 card for preorders. Being it was only good at Sprint, it went towards the phone when it came in. Everyone was doing it back then. I didn't hear about them doing that last year when the EVOLTE came out. Although I didn't have to preorder it.
Paul

TEEMILL

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how true that is because ive been to the local corporate sprint store in my area and when I ask about the gs4 regarding pre orders they told me the haven't got any info on the phones release dates or preorder dates which is why they say there not advertising it on there site yet hopefully they get some info soon

Sent from my NEXUS 7 using Android Central Forums

cav22

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard any more about the GS4 on Sprint? The lack of information available is surprising considering it has already gon through the FCC and with other carriers making announcements and pre-orders.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is right up there with Verizon, late, but Verizon is going to be last out of them all. I suspect the AT&T and T-Mobile pre-orders are up due to the GSM part and the CDMA are making their way. The carriers may not be ready or as Spring just announced the GS3 in Purple they could be milking the GS3 sales a bit longer.

BoomBoomPAP

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
They won't start pre-orders until they officially announce a launch date.

And the $50 gift card is corporate policy to stop people from reserving a GS4 at every Sprint store they can and then only pick up one and waste all the other stores' time.

oceanrealm

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
They are likely stating several months to keep selling the S3... I signed yesterday at sprint to be notified when it is released. So I seriously doubt it will be anymore than a couple of weeks (i.e., announce date by the end of April, and in stock within a week or so of that)

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Iv'e gotten some real odd reactions to asking about S4 Pre-Orders/Launch Dates on Sprint, everything from claims that they are not getting it in favor of the (Barf) Iphone 5 or HTC One, to, claims they "might" get it in 4-6 months, to them refusing to comment on it.

A Bit Odd....

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I have no major issues with Sprint other than their 3G running as slow as Molasses in the Arctic, I would Consider Verizon, but I cant afford to NOT have a Plan with Unlimited Data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet