No S4 Pre Orders from sprint?

cav22

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
In my area Sprint is comparable to Verizon for signal. Cheaper and unlimited. I agree this is a rarity but I have zero issue with the network here other than the speeds. My biggest issue with the S4 is that it only covers the 1900 mHz (25 band) LTE. If the triband were available as has been claimed for later this year then it would be better. I just wish they would put an official announcement out about the phone. So I could decide what I am doing about the HTC One and this device.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Right but good is unlimited data when you can barley use it.

Depends on the area. For people getting LTE it's worth it and you can use it. Plus.. Their 3g even gets better due to NV. Now I'm not saying that this is the case for all.. But it's getting better than it used to be.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh and back on topic... Yeah I want the pre orders to start! I want to get mine in lol.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
followed the link to sidhtech and then to the ebay listing. the guys insane if he thinks someone will pay $1100 for a phone that they can get for half of that in the store and dont have to wait for a week for the phone to get delivered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey