[Sprint] Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre Order Status (Post Here)

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone checked the Status on their order? If you have, please post it here.

Mine says it still "processing"

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok so, I recently called Sprint and they told me that already made Online Pre-Orders are ok(no delays), but they are getting shipped out SATURDAY, and will be received 2-5 business days after, so yeah, its basically a DELAY.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok so, I recently called Sprint and they told me that already made Online Pre-Orders are ok(no delays), but they are getting shipped out SATURDAY, and will be received 2-5 business days after, so yeah, its basically a DELAY.

Not so sure I believe the rep you spoke with, I understand there may be delays and all going forward, however, it sounds like they had set aside stock for the pre-order and this will be shipped out without delay. I was hoping early on to receive Thursday or Friday, however, now it sounds as though they might have worked something out with their primary shipping carrier (UPS I believe) to coordinate for these to be delivered Saturday morning/afternoon.

Worse case scenario I really hope I receive by Tuesday of next week as I have to head out of town for a week Wednesday afternoon.

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Not so sure I believe the rep you spoke with, I understand there may be delays and all going forward, however, it sounds like they had set aside stock for the pre-order and this will be shipped out without delay. I was hoping early on to receive Thursday or Friday, however, now it sounds as though they might have worked something out with their primary shipping carrier (UPS I believe) to coordinate for these to be delivered Saturday morning/afternoon.

Worse case scenario I really hope I receive by Tuesday of next week as I have to head out of town for a week Wednesday afternoon.

That is what I thought when I first called a few days ago and they told me the same thing. Today I called and asked again and they told me the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore because when you check the order status on Sprint.com it says you should be receiving it ON or BEFORE the 27th. IDK

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
That is what I thought when I first called a few days ago and they told me the same thing. Today I called and asked again and they told me the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore because when you check the order status on Sprint.com it says you should be receiving it ON or BEFORE the 27th. IDK

Wouldn't surprise me in the very least if they still aren't here come Saturday however, lol...smh...

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Wouldn't surprise me in the very least if they still aren't here come Saturday however, lol...smh...

I am just wondering.. but doesn't UPS (who is their primary shipping carrier) charge EXTRA to deliver Saturday? I mean, do you REALLY believe SPRINT will pay that extra charge to get it delivered by Saturday? I will not get my hopes up... I think we will get it by Monday or even Tuesday...

jcaro115

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a sprint rep yesterday that confirmed for me that their delivery service does not do Saturday deliveries. They said I should expect it either Friday or Monday. I stayed up to do the preorder on the phone & was so sleep deprived that I gave them my work address for shipping. That would be a problem for me if it gets delivered on a Saturday. I called sprint twice to have them change the shipping address & they told me that my package was already at their processing center waiting to be shipped & that I have to wait until I actually get an email with the tracking # & update my shipping address with the delivery carrier directly. I think we'll be seeing them shipped out sooner than later.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a sprint rep yesterday that confirmed for me that their delivery service does not do Saturday deliveries. They said I should expect it either Friday or Monday. I stayed up to do the preorder on the phone & was so sleep deprived that I gave them my work address for shipping. That would be a problem for me if it gets delivered on a Saturday. I called sprint twice to have them change the shipping address & they told me that my package was already at their processing center waiting to be shipped & that I have to wait until I actually get an email with the tracking # & update my shipping address with the delivery carrier directly. I think we'll be seeing them shipped out sooner than later.

Lol I feel your pain, I didn't stay up all night but was on the phone on the way to work at 7:00 AM sharp. My 3D is on its last legs, Galaxy...WHERE...ARE...YOU haha.

cuzzin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Did anybody else pre-order with Best Buy? I talked with a sales guy in the mobile department today and he said that they are still expecting to get the phone in on Saturday.

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

I talked with a rep, and this is what they told me;

You: I don't know if you have this type of information, but here it goes. If I am not mistaken your primary shipping carrier is UPS and you are trying for the item to be delivered on the 27th but If i am not mistaken UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, I mean they do but they CHARGE extra, is Sprint willing to pay this extra money to get it delivered?
Jessica: We use different shipping carriers. Many orders are shipping by UPS, but we also use USPS and FedEx. There are some cases such as an account type or location when UPS may not be the best choice for delivery. UPS's ability to deliver on Saturdays will depend on their local facility's days and hours of delivery.
Jessica: After your order has shipped, the shipping carrier is going to update the scheduled date of delivery so you can confirm you'll have it by the 27h.
Jessica: *27th.
Jessica: If the delivery date is not immediately updated, but you've received your tracking information to know which shipping carrier has been assigned to your package, you can contact them directly to confirm if they deliver locally on Saturdays.
You: I understand, so let me see If I understand. They will ship the item before the 27th to try to get it delivered by the 27th, right?
Jessica: Yes, the expectation for the pre-orders being received is by 4/27.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude