[Sprint] Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre Order Status (Post Here)

galaxys4 frost

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
nothing here either today. i called sprint and was told we should be recieveing emails with tracking info today. i think all preorders that were placed the 18th will get theirs tomrrow. as for preorders placed closer to the closing period, idk

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
nothing here either today. i called sprint and was told we should be recieveing emails with tracking info today. i think all preorders that were placed the 18th will get theirs tomrrow. as for preorders placed closer to the closing period, idk

Brother I hope so... Suppose I'll see what answer I get from a rep. now as well lol. My guess is, we won't get an email (if we even do) 'till 5 or 6 PM EST lol. Nothing like last minute...

JPCleary

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Well I ordered mine on the 18th...and the conversation I just had with a rep is consistent with everything everyone else has posted...and was basically the same exact information that is posted on the order status page.
***************************************************************************************
Sprint: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?
You: Just trying to figure out the status of my preordered Samsung S4...we're all hearing that Sprint is now having a launch delay due to insufficient quantities of S4's. But I'm trying to determine if those of us that preordered a week ago will still get their phones on or before 04/27...
Brandon: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
Brandon: One moment please.
Brandon: No date as of yet as to when it'll begin to ship, but you can still expect to receive on or before the 27th when it releases. You'll also receive a confirmation email once the order ships, with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back at a later time or after 24 hours by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.
You: Ok...so no expected delays with this preordered phone? ...on or before the 27th?
Brandon: Correct. You can expect to receive a tracking number as late as the 26th.
You: Thank you.

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well I ordered mine on the 18th...and the conversation I just had with a rep is consistent with everything everyone else has posted...and was basically the same exact information that is posted on the order status page.
***************************************************************************************
Sprint: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?
You: Just trying to figure out the status of my preordered Samsung S4...we're all hearing that Sprint is now having a launch delay due to insufficient quantities of S4's. But I'm trying to determine if those of us that preordered a week ago will still get their phones on or before 04/27...
Brandon: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
Brandon: One moment please.
Brandon: No date as of yet as to when it'll begin to ship, but you can still expect to receive on or before the 27th when it releases. You'll also receive a confirmation email once the order ships, with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back at a later time or after 24 hours by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.
You: Ok...so no expected delays with this preordered phone? ...on or before the 27th?
Brandon: Correct. You can expect to receive a tracking number as late as the 26th.
You: Thank you.

I don't know what to believe any more.. Today I called AGAIN for the 7th time and they told me that they haven't received the shipment from Samsung yet and that is why they haven't shipped out yet and that they will be shipping them out immediately when they receive it. Also, they told me that they weren't receiving the full shipment just LIMITED quantity.. I hope this called "LIMITED QUANTITY" is for those people who pre-ordered ONLINE.

oceanrealm

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my status again and the chat box popped up...below is the conversation with my personal info deleted... based on this, I should expect it either Friday or Saturday. BTW, I pre-ordered at 7am on April 18th.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Claire: May I assist you with identifying the status of your order?
You: sure
Claire: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
Claire: First let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. That way, you'll still see this web page while we chat. Please click 'Yes' to move it now.
Claire: Thank you for moving the chat.
Claire: In order to better assist you, I will need to ask you a few questions.
Claire: May I have your first and last name please?
You:
Claire: Thank you . May I please have your Sprint order number?
You:
Claire: Excellent! Thank you, I was able to locate your order. Before we continue, I will need to authenticate your account. The following questions are designed to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Claire: May I have your account PIN please?
You:
Claire: Perfect!
Claire: Thank you. One moment please while I review your information.
Claire: I have reviewed your preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S4 device and everything looks great and processing normally. You can expect to receive your order on or before April 27th, 2013.
Claire: Right now their is no shipping information assigned yet to your order. Your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/26 when your phone is already on its way to your door. Once your order has offically shipped out, you will be receiving a shipping confirmation email that will contain the tracking number, your can visit the shipping carrier's website to view a scheduled delivery date for your order.

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just checked my status again and the chat box popped up...below is the conversation with my personal info deleted... based on this, I should expect it either Friday or Saturday. BTW, I pre-ordered at 7am on April 18th.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Claire: May I assist you with identifying the status of your order?
You: sure
Claire: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
Claire: First let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. That way, you'll still see this web page while we chat. Please click 'Yes' to move it now.
Claire: Thank you for moving the chat.
Claire: In order to better assist you, I will need to ask you a few questions.
Claire: May I have your first and last name please?
You:
Claire: Thank you . May I please have your Sprint order number?
You:
Claire: Excellent! Thank you, I was able to locate your order. Before we continue, I will need to authenticate your account. The following questions are designed to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Claire: May I have your account PIN please?
You:
Claire: Perfect!
Claire: Thank you. One moment please while I review your information.
Claire: I have reviewed your preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S4 device and everything looks great and processing normally. You can expect to receive your order on or before April 27th, 2013.
Claire: Right now their is no shipping information assigned yet to your order. Your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/26 when your phone is already on its way to your door. Once your order has offically shipped out, you will be receiving a shipping confirmation email that will contain the tracking number, your can visit the shipping carrier's website to view a scheduled delivery date for your order.

Every rep says something different.. this is awful xD

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Every rep says something different.. this is awful xD

dude... this is just more of the same... relax, they know as much as you do, you give them your order number and they look it up the same as you can on the my orders page.... and they are reading the same thing it says at the bottom of the my orders page..

you'll get your phone.. don't worry.

nartecurb

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Looking at Sprint's website hopefully our orders will be filled before anyone else, and ship tomorrow, or have already been shipped:

" Pre-order sold out! Our Samsung Galaxy S? 4 pre-order inventory has been spoken for. Check back on 4/27 for the national launch."

whoizit

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I apparently just received mine as well but it isn't working over at the UPS site... I was one of the first to pre-order @ 12 on the 18th so it would be awesome to see our phones tomorrow.

whoizit

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Is the tracking # working for you guys over on the UPS site? I've tried mine a few times but it still isn't working for me. I just want to know where my new phone is!!!!

ozz101

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Shipped via: UPS
(it may take up to 24 hours for tracking to be available).
Shipping method: Overnight: Next Day PM

whoizit

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! My wife got the email in an unexpected email address so we didn't see the shipping method until a minute ago lol. I hope it isn't wrong and gets here tomorrow. I still have to wait all day on UPS, they have never delivered to me before 7:00 PM for some reason... We purchase from Amazon via Prime very often too. Either way, I'm just happy that I should finally get my greasy fingers on it tomorrow. Our cases, the screen protectors, microsd cards, and my new headphones all are scheduled for a tomorrow arrival as well so it will all probably be together.

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Got my tracking number as well. Can't pull up shipping status on ups though. Hoping it gets here tomorrow

Awesome! My wife got the email in an unexpected email address so we didn't see the shipping method until a minute ago lol. I hope it isn't wrong and gets here tomorrow. I still have to wait all day on UPS, they have never delivered to me before 7:00 PM for some reason... We purchase from Amazon via Prime very often too. Either way, I'm just happy that I should finally get my greasy fingers on it tomorrow. Our cases, the screen protectors, microsd cards, and my new headphones all are scheduled for a tomorrow arrival as well so it will all probably be together.

Shipped via: UPS
(it may take up to 24 hours for tracking to be available).
Shipping method: Overnight: Next Day PM

Is the tracking # working for you guys over on the UPS site? I've tried mine a few times but it still isn't working for me. I just want to know where my new phone is!!!!

Just received my tracking from UPS as well. I ordered online just after midnight on 4/18.

I apparently just received mine as well but it isn't working over at the UPS site... I was one of the first to pre-order @ 12 on the 18th so it would be awesome to see our phones tomorrow.

Just received tracking number!!!

When did you guys order? Date and time?

sfazngiants

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mines 4/18 around 12:30 AM PST. My shipping updated. It's shipped by UPS Next Day Air Saver and it's shipped from Louisville, KY. Hoping it means i get it tomorrow

I didn't get an email from Sprint with tracking number, I saw it on the order status page